Marshall Goldsmith, Visiting Professor and Sr. Lecturer, Harvard Law School
Marshall Goldsmith is considered the World’s Greatest Guru in Executive Coaching, integrating the Top Ten World Business Thinkers for the past 8 consecutive years, and the only one to be recognized two-times as #1World Leadership Thinker, by Thinker50’s.
Globally recognized as a consultant, author, and speaker, he is one of the few that has worked closely with more than 150 of today's top CEOs and their management teams. Marshall served on the Board of Directors of the Peter Drucker Foundation for 10 years and was a professor of US Army Generals and Navy Admirals.
Throughout his career he has been recognized with numerous awards, namely:
#1 World's Executive Coach, Global Gurus, INC, and Fast Company Magazines
#1 World’s Leadership Thinker, Harvard Business Review and Best Practices Inst.
#1 Best Selling Author (New York Times and Wall Street Journal)
“Most credible executive advisors to Fortune 500 companies in the new era of business!”
Harvard Business Review, WSJ & Economist
• Top 50 Thinkers and Leaders who have influenced the Field of Management over the past 80 years, the American Management Association
• Top 50 Great Leaders in America, BusinessWeek
• Top Ten Executive Educators, Wall Street Journal
• The Global Leader in HR Thinking, World HRD Congress (India)
• Fellow of the Academy (America’s top HR award), National Academy of HR
• Inaugural Winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award, Harvard Institute of Coaching
• Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Teaching, Institute for Management Studies
• Over 2500 coaches have been certified by Marshall Goldsmith´s Stakeholder Centered Coaching processes.