Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is the World’s #1 Executive Coach and the world authority in helping successful leaders achieve positive lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people and their team. In this dynamic, interactive workshop, Dr. Goldsmith will share highlights from this three New York Times bestsellers, Triggers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
Marshall will build upon his experience in coaching over 150 major CEOs. He will begin with a discussion of the unique challenges that come with success in leadership. Participants will learn how to use ‘what to stop’ in coaching. Everyone will then get to practice and be ready to use feedforward – a positive process for learning that has been successfully implemented around the world. Dr. Goldsmith will then share the essence of his proven process for leadership development, coaching and team building that is backed by award-winning research involving over 86,000 participants.
In the second half of the day, Marshall will describe the impact of triggers in our environment. He will illustrate why we often do not do what we know we should do. Participants will learn how to use proven structure to help them better become the people that they want to be. Dr. Goldsmith will show how daily questions – and especially active questions – can lead to both increase individual effectiveness and improved employee engagement.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Learn the classic challenges that come with success in leadership
- Know how to use ‘what to stop’ in coaching
- Practice and be ready to use feedforward
- Learn the essence of a process for leadership development, coaching and team building that is backed by award-winning research from around the world
- Understand why we often don’t become the people that we want to become – and be ready to use clear structure to help create positive change
- Learn how the leader of the future can become a great ‘facilitator’ without having to be an ‘expert’
Who Should Attend?
- Board of directors
- CEO, CLO, CFO, President’
- Managing Directors
- Human resources Directors
- Training managers/Directors
- Administrative and Financial Directors
- Marketing and Communications Directors
- Sales Directors
- Logistics and Purchasing Directors
- Heads of Quality, & Production
- Project Coordinators and Managers
- All those responsible for managing teams and people